Antony Rosen, M.B.Ch.B., MS
Dr. Antony Rosen was an Osler resident and rheumatology fellow at Johns Hopkins Hospital before joining the faculty at Johns Hopkins, where he was appointed a professor in 2002. He has been director of the Division of Rheumatology since then, overseeing a substantial expansion in the fellowship program and building the faculty from 14 to 26, and has been the Vice Dean for Research since 2013.
Dr. Rosen received his medical degree from the University of Cape Town in South Africa in 1984 with first-class honors. After completing his internship in medicine & surgery and a year of postdoctoral study in medical biochemistry, he joined Dr. Alan Aderem at the Rockefeller University to pursue postdoctoral studies in immunology and cellular biology.
- MBChB MS, Faculty Of Medicine University Of Cape Town (1984)
- Groote Schuur Hospital (1987)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Medicine (1992)
- Rockefeller University Hospital (1990)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Rheumatology (1993)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1993)