Johns Hopkins neurosurgeon, Jon Weingart, M.D., discusses low-wave frequency electric fields that are applied to the scalp with the goal of disrupting cellular division.
1. Low-wave frequency field applied to the scalp (0:25)
2. Wear a helmet 18-24 hours per day (1:25)
3. People can socialize while wearing (2:30)
4. Gliobastoma talk about 2 year survival (3:31)
5. Progression free hard to understand (4:32)
6. They'll start to be additive (5:33)
7. Cells have mechanisms for spontaneous death (6:35)