Dr. Ying Wei Lum, assistant professor of surgery, provides answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding Thoracic Outlet Syndrome (TOS).
For more information, please visit the Johns Hopkins Heart and Vascular Institute http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/heart and the Thoracic Outlet Syndrome Clinic.
To refer a patient, please call 410-955-5165
1. What is thoracic outlet syndrome (TOS)? (0:09)
2. What are the different types of thoracic outlet syndrome? (0:32)
3. When should you refer a patient if you suspect they might have TOS? (2:10)
4. What are the different treatments for thoracic outlet syndrome? (2:50)
5. What makes thoracic outlet syndrome controversial? (3:28)
6. What is the benefit of having thoracic outlet syndrome treatment at Johns Hopkins? (4:40)
Assistant Professor of Surgery
Dr. Lum is a vascular surgeon specializing in the open and endovascular treatment of peripheral arterial disease, cartoid artery disease, dialysis access, thoracic and abdominal aneurysms, venous disease and thoracic outlet syndrome. He ...