Vikesh Singh, MD, Johns Hopkins gastroenterologist, explains medical management and surgical treatment options for pancreatitis patients.
1. Describe what you do. (0:11)
2. How is chronic pancreatitis treated? (0:30)
3. What if medical therapy isn't working? (1:26)
4. Are there any new options for treating pancreatitis today? (1:42)
5. What patients could benefit from auto islet transplant? (2:26)
6. Why should someone come to Johns Hopkins for pacreatitis treatment? (2:51)
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Assistant Professor of MedicineComprehensive Transplant Center Director, Pancreatitis Center Associate Professor of Medicine Languages: English, Hindi Expertise: Abdominal Pain, Clinical Gastroenterology, Colon Polyps, Digestive ...