- Fixation with Lower Limb Immobilization in the Exstrophy Closure: A Saving Grace. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1477513122005861?via%3Dihub
- A Single-Institutional Experience with Prenatal Diagnosis of Cloacal Exstrophy: Room for Improvement. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022346823002543
- The Role of Tissue Expanders in The Reconstruction of Complex Congenital Penile Anomalies. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S009042952300225X?via%3Dihub
- Trends in the Management and Outcomes of Primary Closure of Classic Bladder Exstrophy: A Changing Landscape. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0090429523002005?via%3Dihub
- Complications of Delayed and Newborn Primary Closures of Classic Bladder Exstrophy: Is there a difference? https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1477513123000025?via%3Dihub
- Tibial tuberosity fracture: a highly selective injury
Badin D, Raad M, Sponseller PD..
J Pediatr Orthop. 2022. DOI: 10.1097/BPO.0000000000002247. Online ahead of print.
- Biomechanical strength of screw versus suture button fixation in the Latarjet procedure: a cadaver study
u M, Ozdemir E, Akpinar S, Huri P, Costouros JG, Huri G.
Orthopedics. 2022. DOI: 10.3928/01477447-20220805-01. Online ahead of print.
- Application of Tunica Vaginalis Flap for Epispadias Repair in the Epispadias-Exstrophy Complex. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0090429522009086?via%3Dihub
- Complicating the already complex? Readability scores in bladder exstrophy and its treatment. https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fruro.2022.1044639/full