Mark Lazarev, assistant professor of medicine, discusses how people living with IBD can improve their overall quality of life with diet changes and medication management.
1. As someone with IBD, what steps can I take to improve my quality of life? (0:17)
2. How can I change my diet to help improve my symptoms of IBD? (2:25)
3. Is there anything I can do to lessen my abdominal pain? (4:55)
4. How do I manage the side effects of medication? (6:25)
5. Is there any way to alleviate chronic diarrhea? (7:43)
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Assistant Professor of Medicine Expertise: Celiac Disease, Clinical Gastroenterology, Colitis, Colon Polyps, Crohn's Disease, Diarrhea, Digestive Diseases, Gastroenterology, Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD), Proctitis, Ulcerative Colitis.