Johns Hopkins neurosurgeon, Jon Weingart, M.D., examines whether new techniques can allow better monitoring of brain tumors.
1. Cell DNA gets shed (0:32)
2. Enrolled over 30 patients (1:32)
3. Tumors near spinal fluid space (2:31)
4. Chordoma detection (3:28)
5. Thank you to our research participants (4:30)
6. Sample taken during surgery(5:35)
7. Needs validation (6:35)
8. Every week we have a question (7:28)
9. Trial where DNA is completely analyzed (8:29)
10. Using a targeted therapy (9:17)
Professor of Neurosurgery
Dr. Jon Weingart focuses on the surgical treatment of brain tumors including benign and malignant tumors. Dr. Weingart also specializes in spinal disorders, such as cervical and lumbar disc disease, as well as other congenital and developmental ...